The provision of accounting services is becoming a major preference of some of our clients who have discovered the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of our accounting services compared to an internal accounting department. Our services cover a broad range of book-keeping, accounting and compliance tasks which ensure that the highest standard of reporting, disclosure and compliance in a timely and cost effective manner is maintained..
Specific tasks we deliver include the following:
- Preparing relevant accounting source documents to serve as basis for the update of the accounting books
- Updating the books of accounts with all relevant financial transactions
- Raising transaction and correctional journals
- Reconciling bank statements with cash books
- Conducting periodic and surprise cash counts at all cash points
- Conducting periodic and surprise stock checks at all stock locations
- Performing cash reconciliations
- Performing stock reconciliations
- Preparing a fixed asset register for all property, plant and equipment held by the company
- Conducting periodic impairment assessment of debtors and other assets held
- Preparing and distribute periodic statement of accounts for debtors and creditors
- Performing reconciliation of debtor and creditor balances
- Extracting periodic trial balances for the preparation of periodic financial statements
- Preparing periodic management and financial statements with appropriate variance analysis.
To learn more about our accounting services call +233 (0) 501448378 today or request a free
consultation to meet our experts.